Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Rich Cocoa Pudding


damn rich cocoa pudding

Since I have too much leisure time during this weekend, I decide to make this for desserts. I have this recipe quite a long time ago and it was from one of Malaysia famous recipe website, www.myresipi.com. I've made some adjustment as I don't have some of the ingredients.

This is my recipe.

  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I used Van Houten)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup whip cream (I used Emborg)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 cups plain water
  • 4 table spoons corn flour
  • 2 table spoons condensed milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 3 table spoons butter (I used Golden Churn)
  • 10 grams jelly powder
1. Mix all ingredients except butter and put in on the stove with low heat
2. Stir it well so it wouldn't lump
3. Stir until the mixture getting thicker and you can see few small bubbles came out from the mixture
4. Turn off the heat and put butter in the mixture. Mix well.
5. Sieve the mixture to get a clean chocolaty thick liquid.
6. Pour into your favorite mold
7. Wait till the mixture harden.. and waaahhlaaah... you can now enjoy your rich cocoa pudding.

This is my version of choc pudding. The original recipe is by Junis11, you can get the original recipe here.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com