Saturday, July 12, 2008

~ Cute Cupcakes at DeHeart Kekcawan ~

Aku dah lama jadi pelanggan setia cupcakes dia yang cute mute ini. Sangat setia hingga aku ngan Ellie dah jadi rakan baik sekarang ini. Dan aku rasa, she deserved to be here in one of my post. Rite Ellie?

Aku terjumpa dia di waktu jari-jemari nih gatal-gatal mensurvey sana-sini. Mencari lubang bisnes yang aku rasa aku mampu buat, and end up jumpa her blog.


Her cuppies is so nice. So moist. Try to indulge into her choc fudge cuppies. Arghhhh heaven. I even love her strawberry drops. Dah couple of times my office order cakes from her, be it a cute cuppies or the large cakes, it never fail the sight test nor the taste test.

For wedding, she also offer a nicely decorated 3-tiers wedding cakes. Kalau you all sedang mencari-cari kek perkahwinan yang cantik dan sedap, give me a buzz or email your query to me. Nak tahu apa istimewanya kalau order thru me? Haaa email la dulu!

Hey, don't just take my words. Go and try yourself. She can be reach at http://kekcawan.blogspot.com or just click here. Do tell her korang dapat address dia from my site... hehehehehe so that I can get free cuppies! Yippiiieeee!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com